Property Services in Bhikaji Cama Place
We provide the following services for properties located in Bhikaji Cama place Commercial Complex:
- Conversion of Property from Leasehold to Freehold in Delhi Development Authority (DDA) and Land and Development Office (L&DO).
- Mutation / Substitution of Name of the owner in the records of DDA, L&DO, MCD.
- Registration of Property documents such as Sale Deed, Agreement to Sell, Lease Agreement / Rent deed, Builder Buyer Agreement, Gift Deed, Relinquishment deed, GPA, Will etc. in Mehrauli Sub registrar and Hauz Khas E Sub registrar office.
- Stamping, Registration of Power of Attorney executed abroad notarised / attested by a Notary Public, Indian Consulate, High Commission, Indian Embassy for the registration of any deed or document in the Sub Registrar Office in Delhi
- Representation on behalf of the Buyer / Seller in a property sale / purchase transaction.
- Taking care of all the legal aspects in a Property Sale / Purchase Transaction.
- Providing duplicate and certified copy of property documents.
- Investigating / finding details of ownership of property.
- Preparing Property Due Diligence Report, Title Search Reports & Non-Encumbrance Certificate
For assistance, you may contact us at +91-8800418408.
Bhikaji Cama Place is a commercial / business complex / centre located in the South Delhi. It is basically a commercial hub and merchandising place for the corporates.. You can reach this place easily due to metro connectivity. The nearest metro stations are AIIMS and INA. The Bikaji Cama place derived its name from the prominent figure in Indian independent movement named Bhikaji Cama. One can find offices of numerous companies like MTNL office , GAIL India limited, radiant overseas private limited. This it is a hub for many multinational and software companies like excel point systems, gromex infomet, nation information centre services, noble systems are found here.
The circle rate applicable here is Rs.11,710/- per square feet.
Disclaimer: The information contained in this website is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter. The use of this web site, and the sending or receipt of information does not create an attorney-client relationship. By using this website you agree that there has been no advertisement, solicitation, invitation or inducement of any sort whatsoever from us to solicit any work through this website.