Conveyance Deed Registration (DDA, L&DO)
A conveyance deed is issued by the DDA, L&DO for execution and registration once the freehold conversion process is complete. The same needs to be stamped and registered in the office of the sub registrar concerned.
Many people forget to get the conveyance deed registered thinking that once the conveyance deed is issued by DDA, the process is complete. But they are wrong, as the registration of Conveyance Deed is compulsory / mandatory . If the person does not get the CD registered within a reasonable time, he might have to apply for and start the freehold conversion process all over again. A person needs to pay the stamp duty and registration fee before the registration of the conveyance deed.
The steps involved in the Registration of a Conveyance Deed are as follows:
1. e Stamp Paper is purchased for the Conveyance Deed.
2. The conveyance deed is deposited in the DDA office.
3. DDA office fixes a date for execution of the Conveyance Deed.
4. The Government registration fee is paid on the deed.
5. Both the parties and 2 witnesses visit the DDA office on the fixed day for execution and registration of the Deed
6. Registered Conveyance Deed is collected after a week.
To get your Freehold Conveyance Deed registered & Stamped, you may contact us at 8800418408.
Our company provides services for Stamping and registration of Conveyance Deed in Delhi.
To get a Conveyance Deed registered in Delhi, you may contact us at 8800418408.
gift tax, CA, How to
Disclaimer: The information contained in this website is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter. The use of this web site, and the sending or receipt of information does not create an attorney-client relationship. By using this website you agree that there has been no advertisement, solicitation, invitation or inducement of any sort whatsoever from us to solicit any work through this website.