Property Services in Defence Colony
Our company has expertise in providing provide the following property related services in Defence Colony, New Delhi:
- Conversion of Property from Leasehold to Freehold in Delhi Development Authority (DDA) and Land and Development Office (L&DO).
- Mutation / Substitution of Name of the owner in the records of DDA, L&DO, NDMC.
- Registration of Property documents such as Sale Deed, Agreement to Sell, Lease Agreement / Rent deed, Builder Buyer Agreement, Gift Deed, Relinquishment deed, GPA, Will etc. in Kapashera E Sub registrar and Mehrauli Sub registrar office.
- Stamping, Registration of Power of Attorney executed abroad notarised / attested by a Notary Public, Indian Consulate, High Commission, Indian Embassy for the registration of any deed or document in the Sub Registrar Office in Delhi
- Representation on behalf of the Buyer / Seller in a property sale / purchase transaction.
- Taking care of all the legal aspects in a Property Sale / Purchase Transaction.
- Investigating / finding details of ownership of property.
- Providing duplicate and certified copy of property documents.
- Preparing Property Due Diligence Report, Title Search Reports & Non-Encumbrance Certificate
For any assistance, you may contact us at +91-8800418408.
In the 1960’s, Defence Colony was built as an opulent locality for ex-defence service people in the heart of South Delhi. Known for its upscale lifestyle, it is an exceptional residential area, stretching from Lala Lajpat Rai Marg to Bhishm Pitamah Marg, and from Ring Road to Jawahar Lal Nehru Stadium, in the opposite direction. Comprising of 5 residential blocks, namely A,B,C,D and E, the colony has a string of beautiful parks and gardens, like the Sukun Park, increasing opportunities for leisure of its people. Defence Colony has over 1200 plots with the Block A having apartments built on small plots of 200 Sq.yds, while Blocks B, C and D have houses and apartments built on 325 Sq. yds plots.
The Defence Colony Market is famous for numerous Restaurants and Eateries, with various high end shops is attracting visitors across the city. Commuting to the Defence Colony area is an easy task aided by the services of various modes of public transport, which include autos, taxis, buses as well as the Delhi Metro. Keeping aside few issues, it continues to remain one of the most sought after areas to stay in Delhi, not only for its people, but even more so among expats staying in Delhi.
Defence Colony falls in category B and therefore the circle rate applicable here is Rs.2,45,520/- per square meter.
Disclaimer: The information contained in this website is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter. The use of this web site, and the sending or receipt of information does not create an attorney-client relationship. By using this website you agree that there has been no advertisement, solicitation, invitation or inducement of any sort whatsoever from us to solicit any work through this website.
Lawyer, Advocate, solicitor