Dwarka - Freehold Conversion (DDA), Deed Registration
Our company provides the following property related services in Dwarka , Delhi:
- Conversion of DDA / Society Flats and Plots from Leasehold to Freehold in Delhi Development Authority (DDA) and Land and Development Office (L&DO).
- Mutation / Substitution of Name of the owner in the records of DDA.
- Registration of Property documents such as Sale Deed, Agreement to Sell, Conveyance Deed, Lease Agreement / Rent deed, Builder Buyer Agreement, Gift Deed, Relinquishment deed, GPA, Will etc. in Kapashera E Sub registrar and Janakpuri Sub registrar office.
- Stamping, Registration of Power of Attorney executed abroad notarised / attested by a Notary Public, Indian Consulate, High Commission, Indian Embassy for the registration of any deed or document in the Sub Registrar Office in Delhi
- Representation on behalf of the Buyer / Seller in a property sale / purchase transaction.
- Taking care of all the legal aspects in a Property Sale / Purchase Transaction.
- Investigating / finding details of ownership of property.
- Providing duplicate and certified copy of property documents.
- Preparing Property Due Diligence Report, Title Search Reports & Non-Encumbrance Certificate
For any assistance, you may contact us at +91-8800418408.
Dwarka is located in the South West District of Delhi. Counted among Asia’s largest housing colony, Dwarka is an upmarket locality, situated 11 km from the very famous Indira Gandhi International Airport.
Dwarka is well planned and organised and has a good green cover and is therefore also called a Model Township. Dwarka has several parks and cultural and recreational landmarks.
Post the declaration and implementation of the concept of Mixed Land Use by the DDA, Dwarka is believed to witness a second diplomatic enclave for 39 countries on the land that measures 34-hectare, after Chanakya Puri. Dwarka has several colleges, schoold, big hospitals, world class hotels etc.
The region has a DDA housing plan in which, almost 80% of the plots are utilized for residential flats / plots, and the remaining for commercial complexes, restaurants, departmental stores. Dwarka has been divided among 29 different Sectors.
Dwarka is Asia’s largest residential suburb comprising of several Society Flat/ Apartments (Cooperative Group Housing Societies) and DDA Janta, LIG, MIG, HIG, SFS category Flats and Plots. It has approx 1718 residential enclaves, comprising a population of over 11 Lakhs.
Dwarka falls in category D and therefore the circle rate applicable here is Rs.1,27,680/- per square meter.
Disclaimer: The information contained in this website is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter. The use of this web site, and the sending or receipt of information does not create an attorney-client relationship. By using this website you agree that there has been no advertisement, solicitation, invitation or inducement of any sort whatsoever from us to solicit any work through this website.
Lawyer, Advocate, solicitor