Property Services in Greater Kailash
Our company provides the following property related services in Greater Kailash (GK), Delhi:
- Conversion of Property from Leasehold to Freehold in Delhi Development Authority (DDA) and Land and Development Office (L&DO).
- Mutation / Substitution of Name of the owner in the records of DDA, L&DO, NDMC.
- Registration of Property documents such as Sale Deed, Agreement to Sell, Lease Agreement / Rent deed, Builder Buyer Agreement, Gift Deed, Relinquishment deed, GPA, Will etc. in Kapashera E Sub registrar and Mehrauli Sub registrar office.
- Stamping, Registration of Power of Attorney executed abroad notarised / attested by a Notary Public, Indian Consulate, High Commission, Indian Embassy for the registration of any deed or document in the Sub Registrar Office in Delhi
- Representation on behalf of the Buyer / Seller in a property sale / purchase transaction.
- Taking care of all the legal aspects in a Property Sale / Purchase Transaction.
- Investigating / finding details of ownership of property.
- Providing duplicate and certified copy of property documents.
- Preparing Property Due Diligence Report, Title Search Reports & Non-Encumbrance Certificate
For any assistance, you may contact us at +91-8800418408.
Greater Kailash (also referred to as GK) is a residential locality in South Delhi consisting of numerous affluent neighborhoods and multiple markets. It is home to some of the most well-to-do families in Delhi. It is divided into two zones, known as GK-Part 1 and GK-Part 2 respectively, situated around a section of the Outer Ring Road. In 2009, Greater Kailash was rated as the safest place in Delhi.
Greater Kailash 1 (GK-I) was developed in the 1960s by DLF Ltd. after the Government of Delhi allowed private developers to develop colonies. Today, GK has become one of the most flourishing vicinities in the city. The markets in M and N Block are some of the most prominent markets in Delhi and home to a wide gamut of retail stores. The development of Greater Kailash I was followed by the development of the Greater Kailash Part II (GK-2), which has an easier accessibility to the Outer Ring Road of New Delhi. The M-Block in GK-II has a famous market, with a myriad of restaurants and coffee shops.
The residential housing is dispersed among the 7 blocks, namely A, B, C, E, M, R and W, having plots varying from 200 Sq.yds to 1000 Sq.yds - which offer a variety of independent houses, luxury floors and apartments. Mostly inhabited by well to do Indian business families, the neighborhood also attracts some migrants due to proximity to offices in Nehru Place and high-class lodging options at reasonable rates.
Greater Kailash falls in category B and therefore the circle rate applicable here is Rs.2,45,520/- per square meter.
Disclaimer: The information contained in this website is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter. The use of this web site, and the sending or receipt of information does not create an attorney-client relationship. By using this website you agree that there has been no advertisement, solicitation, invitation or inducement of any sort whatsoever from us to solicit any work through this website.
Lawyer, Advocate, solicitor