Property Services in Hauz Khas
We provide the following property related services in Hauz Khas, Delhi:
- Conversion of Property from Leasehold to Freehold in Delhi Development Authority (DDA) and Land and Development Office (L&DO).
- Mutation / Substitution of Name of the owner in the records of DDA, L&DO, NDMC.
- Registration of Property documents such as Sale Deed, Agreement to Sell, Lease Agreement / Rent deed, Builder Buyer Agreement, Gift Deed, Relinquishment deed, GPA, Will etc. in Kapashera E Sub registrar and Mehrauli Sub registrar office.
- Stamping, Registration of Power of Attorney executed abroad notarised / attested by a Notary Public, Indian Consulate, High Commission, Indian Embassy for the registration of any deed or document in the Sub Registrar Office in Delhi
- Representation on behalf of the Buyer / Seller in a property sale / purchase transaction.
- Taking care of all the legal aspects in a Property Sale / Purchase Transaction.
- Investigating / finding details of ownership of property.
- Providing duplicate and certified copy of property documents.
- Preparing Property Due Diligence Report, Title Search Reports & Non-Encumbrance Certificate
For any assistance, you may contact us at +91-8800418408.
Hauz Khas, one of the most prosperous areas of South Delhi is centrally located and offers both rural (Hauz Khas Village) and urban (Hauz Khas Enclave, Market) ambience, its heart being the Hauz Khas Complex. Hauz Khas got its name from an ancient water reservoir and was developed during the 1960s by DLF (Delhi Land & Finance Ltd.) as Hauz Khas Enclave. Later, it was converted into a district in the Southern region of Delhi. Hauz Khas (Enclave) as known, consists of 17 Blocks, namely: A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,K,L,M,P,Q,R,X,Y,Z. Mayfair Gardens is an independent, small sized private colony inside Hauz Khas, adjoining Padmini Enclave. Hauz Khas is home to some of the most widely spread green areas in Delhi, namely Deer Park and Rose Garden.
In the late twentieth century, around 1980s, the village of Hauz Khas, was developed as an elite residential cum commercial area in the South Delhi. Currently, it is a relatively upscale tourist cum commercial area with several art galleries, premium boutiques and restaurants. Real estate values in this urban village have been conventionally lower than in the surrounding neighborhoods and commercial localites and thus, have attracted many NGOs, young entrepreneurs and startup companies. Plots situated in Hauz Khas, measuring 200 Sq.m to 1000 Sq.m. provide a range of properties to suit all budgets. Apartment sizes vary from 100 Sq.m to 400 Sq.m. The neighborhood offers some independent houses and villas as well most of which have been leased to International institutions, Diplomatic Missions and Senior corporate businesspersons and industrialists.
Hauz Khas falls in category B and therefore the circle rate applicable here is Rs.2,45,520/- per square meter.
Disclaimer: The information contained in this website is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter. The use of this web site, and the sending or receipt of information does not create an attorney-client relationship. By using this website you agree that there has been no advertisement, solicitation, invitation or inducement of any sort whatsoever from us to solicit any work through this website.
Lawyer, Advocate, solicitor