Indemnity Bond Registration
An Indemnity Bond is a kind of undertaking under which a person ( principal / Indemnifier ) promises to indemnify the holder/obligee against any loss that may result due to the any act, omission or failure on the part of the Indemnifier. The indemnity bond needs to be executed on a stamp paper of Rs.100 in Delhi and can be registered with the concerned sub registrar.
An indemnity bond may be issued for the following purposes:
1. For mutation in MCD
2. For mutation in DDA
3. For mutation in L&DO
4. In favour of a Bank in case of a loan
5. In favour of a company transferring shares
6. In favour of the purchaser of a property
7. In favour of court
8. In favour of an Owner by the Contractor / Builder / Developer
9. In favour of a Tenant / Lessee / Landlord / Lessor
10. In favour of employer by the employee
The steps involved in the Registration of an Indemnity Bond in Delhi are as follows:
1. The Indemnity Bond is drafted / prepared by a legal expert.
2. Stamp Paper is purchased for the execution.
2. Date is fixed for the registration in the Sub Registrar office.
3. The Government registration fee is paid.
4. The parties along with 2 witnesses visit the sub registrar office on the fixed day for the registration of Indemnity Bond.
5. The Registered Indemnity Bond is collected after a week.
The entire process generally costs between Rs.5,000 to Rs.8,000.
To get an Indemnity Bond prepared and registered in Delhi, you may contact us at 8800418408.
We provide services for the Drafting and Registration of Indemnity Bond all over Delhi .
gift tax, CA, How to
Disclaimer: The information contained in this website is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter. The use of this web site, and the sending or receipt of information does not create an attorney-client relationship. By using this website you agree that there has been no advertisement, solicitation, invitation or inducement of any sort whatsoever from us to solicit any work through this website.