Property Services in Lodhi Road Institutional Area, Lodhi Estate
We provide the following services in respect of properties located in Lodhi Road Institutional Areas, Lodhi Estate, New Delhi:
- Conversion of Property from Leasehold to Freehold in Delhi Development Authority (DDA) and Land and Development Office (L&DO).
- Mutation / Substitution of Name of the owner in the records of DDA, L&DO, NDMC.
- Registration of Property documents such as Sale Deed, Agreement to Sell, Lease Agreement / Rent deed, Builder Buyer Agreement, Gift Deed, Relinquishment deed, GPA, Will etc. in Kapashera E Sub registrar and Mehrauli Sub registrar office.
- Stamping, Registration of Power of Attorney executed abroad notarised / attested by a Notary Public, Indian Consulate, High Commission, Indian Embassy for the registration of any deed or document in the Sub Registrar Office in Delhi
- Representation on behalf of the Buyer / Seller in a property sale / purchase transaction.
- Taking care of all the legal aspects in a Property Sale / Purchase Transaction.
- Investigating / finding details of ownership of property.
- Providing duplicate and certified copy of property documents.
- Preparing Property Due Diligence Report, Title Search Reports & Non-Encumbrance Certificate
For any assistance, you may contact us at +91-8800418408.
Lodhi road lies in the heart of New Delhi and as the name was derived from the Lodhi Garden located on it. The road is a part of the Lutyens Bungalow Zone (Lutyens' Delhi)It consists of Lodhi Colony and Lodhi Road and Lodhi Road Institutional Area.
The Lodhi Road Institutional area is largely an exclusive, elite preserve in the heart of city, containing the offices of many large companies. One can find numerous cultural, educational and international institutions in this area. The place has easy accessibility due to connectivity of metro lines. The nearest metro station is Jor Bagh.
The Lodhi colony is a residential area built during 1940-1950 for government officials and political personalities. It is one of the greenest and the most cleanest residential colonies in New Delhi, making it an excellent area for living purposes. A low amount of vehicular traffic except on the main colony road (Bhishma Pitamahah Marg) makes the place a pedestrian/walker's heaven.
Lodhi Road Area falls in category A and therefore the circle rate applicable here is Rs.7,74,000/- per square meter.
Disclaimer: The information contained in this website is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter. The use of this web site, and the sending or receipt of information does not create an attorney-client relationship. By using this website you agree that there has been no advertisement, solicitation, invitation or inducement of any sort whatsoever from us to solicit any work through this website.