Malviya Nagar - Sale / Lease Deed, GPA Registration
Our company provides the following property related services in Malviya Nagar, Delhi:
- Registration of Property documents such as Sale Deed, Agreement to Sell, Lease Agreement / Rent deed, Conveyance Deed, Builder Buyer Agreement, Gift Deed, Relinquishment deed, GPA, Will etc. in Kapashera E Sub registrar and Sarojini Nagar Sub registrar office.
- Conversion of DDA / Society Flats and Plots from Leasehold to Freehold in Delhi Development Authority (DDA) and Land and Development Office (L&DO).
- Mutation / Substitution of Name of the owner in the records of DDA.
- Stamping, Registration of Power of Attorney executed abroad notarised / attested by a Notary Public, Indian Consulate, High Commission, Indian Embassy for the registration of any deed or document in the Sub Registrar Office in Delhi
- Representation on behalf of the Buyer / Seller in a property sale / purchase transaction.
- Taking care of all the legal aspects in a Property Sale / Purchase Transaction.
- Investigating / finding details of ownership of property.
- Providing duplicate and certified copy of property documents.
- Preparing Property Due Diligence Report, Title Search Reports & Non-Encumbrance Certificate
For any service, you may contact us at +91-8800418408.
Malviya Nagar is a residential area in South Delhi named after the famous freedom fighter Madan Mohan Malviya, who was an educator by profession, and also the founder of Banaras Hindu University.
Malviya Nagar lies between the Saket and Haus Khas regions of South Delhi viz. ‘Malviya Nagar’. In the 1950’s, the area was majorly inhabited by the refugees from Pakistan. It is surrounded by Panchsheel Enclave in the North, Shiekh Sarai in the East, Saket in the South and Sarvapriya Vihar in the West. Among the enclaves that are included in this area are Geetanjali Enclave, Bhavishya Nidhi Enclave, Khirki Extension, Shivalik colony and Sarvodaya Enclave.
Malviya Nagar also includes two major shopping complexes and markets and a multi specialty hospital. Also, various parks popular for activities like jogging, running etc, and two of the major New Delhi thoroughfares which surround the region, namely Sri Aurobindo Marg and the Outer Ring Road are included as integral parts of Malviya Nagar.
Malviya Nagar falls in category C and therefore the circle rate applicable here is Rs.1,59,840/- per square meter.
Disclaimer: The information contained in this website is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter. The use of this web site, and the sending or receipt of information does not create an attorney-client relationship. By using this website you agree that there has been no advertisement, solicitation, invitation or inducement of any sort whatsoever from us to solicit any work through this website.
Lawyer, Advocate, solicitor