Property Services in R K Puram
Our company has expertise in providing the following property related services in R.K. Puram (Ramakrishna Puram), Delhi:
- Conversion of Property from Leasehold to Freehold in Delhi Development Authority (DDA) and Land and Development Office (L&DO).
- Mutation / Substitution of Name of the owner in the records of DDA, L&DO, NDMC.
- Registration of Property documents such as Sale Deed, Agreement to Sell, Lease Agreement / Rent deed, Builder Buyer Agreement, Gift Deed, Relinquishment deed, GPA, Will etc. in Kapashera E Sub registrar and Mehrauli Sub registrar office.
- Stamping, Registration of Power of Attorney executed abroad notarised / attested by a Notary Public, Indian Consulate, High Commission, Indian Embassy for the registration of any deed or document in the Sub Registrar Office in Delhi
- Representation on behalf of the Buyer / Seller in a property sale / purchase transaction.
- Taking care of all the legal aspects in a Property Sale / Purchase Transaction.
- Investigating / finding details of ownership of property.
- Providing duplicate and certified copy of property documents.
- Preparing Property Due Diligence Report, Title Search Reports & Non-Encumbrance Certificate
For any assistance, you may contact us at +91-8800418408.
Ramakrishna Puram commonly known as R.K. Puram, is a Central Government Employees residential locality in South Delhi named after the saint Shri Ramakrishna. Construction of R K Puram commenced in the late 1950s on the lands acquired from farmers of Munirka. It was developed by CPWD to south-West of Central Secretariat, and its development continued till the 1970s, when R. K. Puram was established. Essentially, it contains double-storeyed residential blocks, with 2-3 bedrooms apartments for officers of the central government. Some high-rise apartment blocks like Nivedita Kunj for senior officers were also built during the 1980s. Later, markets were also developed in each pocket, along with schools and places of worship. Today, the area also harbors several houses of Government of India.
Each sector has an earmarked space for a Market complex comprising numerous shops. One of the leading market complexe is Sector 8 market which is Renowned for a host of shops ranging from mobile shops to departmental. Sector 12 market known as Sangam Complex is another good market. The Mohan Singh Market in Sector 6 is also famous for its electronic shopping center.
R K Puram falls in category B and therefore the circle rate applicable here is Rs.2,45,520/- per square meter.
Disclaimer: The information contained in this website is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter. The use of this web site, and the sending or receipt of information does not create an attorney-client relationship. By using this website you agree that there has been no advertisement, solicitation, invitation or inducement of any sort whatsoever from us to solicit any work through this website.
Lawyer, Advocate, solicitor