Property Services in Sunder Nagar
Our company has expertise in providing the following services in respect of properties located in Sunder Nagar, New Delhi:
- Conversion of Property from Leasehold to Freehold in Delhi Development Authority (DDA) and Land and Development Office (L&DO).
- Mutation / Substitution of Name of the owner in the records of DDA, L&DO, NDMC.
- Registration of Property documents such as Sale Deed, Agreement to Sell, Lease Agreement / Rent deed, Builder Buyer Agreement, Gift Deed, Relinquishment deed, GPA, Will etc. in Kapashera E Sub registrar and Mehrauli Sub registrar office.
- Stamping, Registration of Power of Attorney executed abroad notarised / attested by a Notary Public, Indian Consulate, High Commission, Indian Embassy for the registration of any deed or document in the Sub Registrar Office in Delhi
- Representation on behalf of the Buyer / Seller in a property sale / purchase transaction.
- Taking care of all the legal aspects in a Property Sale / Purchase Transaction.
- Investigating / finding details of ownership of property.
- Providing duplicate and certified copy of property documents.
- Preparing Property Due Diligence Report, Title Search Reports & Non-Encumbrance Certificate
For any assistance, you may contact us at +91-8800418408.
Sunder nagar is one of the upmarket residential areas located in the centre of Delhi. It is situated on Mathura road, south of Purana Quila and close to the Zoological Garden. Sundar Nagar in English means beautiful town. Most of the houses and flats in Sundar Nagar are built on plots measuring 800 Sq.yds. with covered area of 3000 Sq.ft. If we speak about the Marjet, this is the best place for those who have keen interest in handicrafts, unique collection of brass products. One can find a great collection of art galleries, and handicrafts shops in sunder nagar. This market retains its leisurely charm and lazy ambience and is a quiet and peaceful neighbourhood shopping market. It is basically the market for art and handicrafts lovers. Shops in this market have a reputation of stocking stylish and classy products of superior quality. The market is also famous among food lovers. There are several good restaurants including Nathu Sweets This place has the wonderful Asia tea house where one can find high quality tea from Assam and Darjeeling. Book lovers can find some rare books in the Mascot's book shop.
Sundar Nagar falls in category A and therefore the circle rate applicable here is Rs.7,74,000/- per square meter.
Disclaimer: The information contained in this website is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter. The use of this web site, and the sending or receipt of information does not create an attorney-client relationship. By using this website you agree that there has been no advertisement, solicitation, invitation or inducement of any sort whatsoever from us to solicit any work through this website.