Property Services in Shanti Niketan
Updated on 1 November, 2017
Our company has expertise in providing the following services in respect of properties located in Shanti Niketan, Delhi:
- Registration of Property documents such as Sale Deed, Agreement to Sell, Lease Agreement / Rent deed, Builder Buyer Agreement, Gift Deed, Relinquishment deed, GPA, Will etc. in Sub registrar office.
- Conversion of Property from Leasehold to Freehold in Delhi Development Authority (DDA) and Land and Development Office (L&DO).
- Mutation / Substitution of Name of the owner in the records of DDA, L&DO, NDMC.
- Stamping, Registration of Power of Attorney executed abroad notarised / attested by a Notary Public, Indian Consulate, High Commission, Indian Embassy for the registration of any deed or document in the Sub Registrar Office in Delhi
- Representation on behalf of the Buyer / Seller in a property sale / purchase transaction.
- Taking care of all the legal aspects in a Property Sale / Purchase Transaction.
- Investigating / finding details of ownership of property.
- Providing duplicate and certified copy of property documents.
- Preparing Property Due Diligence Report, Title Search Reports & Non-Encumbrance Certificate
For any assistance, you may contact us at +91-8800418408.
Shanti Niketan is one of the most luxurious residential area and the most sought after address in the heart of New Delhi. It lies near the West End colony, Vasant Vihar and South Delhi areas. Many high profile business tycoons, industrialists, political personalities reside over here. It was developed as a residential area for government officials and staff members by the Government of India in 1960's. Property prices in Shanti Niketan are so high that only high profile business personalities and industrialists can afford to live here. Shanti Niketan is an attractive investment hotspot as well. The trend of building American style bungalows and villas by builders has pushed the property prices to new heights. Prices have gone up from Rs 750 per square feet to Rs 1200 per square feet during a span of 12 month. Because of this, people try to make their investment in areas like Shanti Niketan to enjoy high returns in the future. Not only this, there is easy accessibility by metro. The nearest metro stations are dhaula kuan and INA.
Shanti Niketan falls in category A and therefore the circle rate applicable here is Rs.7,74,000/- per square meter.
Disclaimer: The information contained in this website is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter. The use of this web site, and the sending or receipt of information does not create an attorney-client relationship. By using this website you agree that there has been no advertisement, solicitation, invitation or inducement of any sort whatsoever from us to solicit any work through this website. Basant Lok