Vasant Kunj - Freehold Conversion DDA, Deed Registration
Our company provides the following property related services in Vasant Kunj and Vasant Vihar , Delhi:
- Conversion of DDA / Society Flats and Plots from Leasehold to Freehold in Delhi Development Authority (DDA) and Land and Development Office (L&DO).
- Mutation / Substitution of Name of the owner in the records of DDA.
- Registration of Property documents such as Sale Deed, Agreement to Sell, Lease Agreement / Rent deed, Conveyance Deed, Builder Buyer Agreement, Gift Deed, Relinquishment deed, GPA, Will etc. in Kapashera E Sub registrar and Sarojini Nagar Sub registrar office.
- Stamping, Registration of Power of Attorney executed abroad notarised / attested by a Notary Public, Indian Consulate, High Commission, Indian Embassy for the registration of any deed or document in the Sub Registrar Office in Delhi
- Representation on behalf of the Buyer / Seller in a property sale / purchase transaction.
- Taking care of all the legal aspects in a Property Sale / Purchase Transaction.
- Investigating / finding details of ownership of property.
- Providing duplicate and certified copy of property documents.
- Preparing Property Due Diligence Report, Title Search Reports & Non-Encumbrance Certificate
For any service, you may contact us at +91-8800418408.
Vasant Kunj is a residential colony with a total of 150,000 inhabitants, lying in the South West Delhi district of Delhi. Vasant Kunj lies at the foothills of the Aravali mountain range and serves as home to many intellectuals, prominent businessmen, and officers of the Indian Armed Forces. In the early 1960s, after acquiring the farm-lands from the nearby rural areas, it was developed by the Delhi Development Authority (DDA). It is counted among some of the most beautiful as well as plush residential areas of Delhi, contributed by the greenery around.
Offering modern living standards, Vasant Kunj provides every kind of modern amenities. The areas popularity has been utilized by a large number of families to construct their elegant homes in Vasant Kunj.
Vasant Kunj is divided into regions marked A,B,C and D, which further constitutes a number of sub regions. Munirka and Vasant Vihar are among some of the most modern places situated within Vasant Kunj. Westend Greens, Pushpanjali Farms, Dlf Chattarpur and Radhey Mohan drive in Chatarpur, are among some other areas around Vasant Kunj consisting of farmhouses.
Masoodpur market and the southern end of the Nelson Mandela Marg form the basis of the commercial hub of the Vasant Kunj region. The areas has several top notch shopping malls, out of which three get the highest footfall in North India. They are Ambience Mall, DLF Promenade and DLF Emporio, which are one of the most expensive malls of Asia.
Vasant Kunj falls in category C and therefore the circle rate applicable here is Rs.1,59,840/- per square meter.
Disclaimer: The information contained in this website is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter. The use of this web site, and the sending or receipt of information does not create an attorney-client relationship. By using this website you agree that there has been no advertisement, solicitation, invitation or inducement of any sort whatsoever from us to solicit any work through this website.
Lawyer, Advocate, solicitor